Jemez Mountains Electric Cooperative has a long and proud history of quality service and commitment to the communities we serve. Our Sponsorship and Donation Program is just one more way we support our communities.
We receive many requests for sponsorships and donations. In order to facilitate requests, our guidelines include:
- To apply, simply download our application and W-9 for Sponsorship and Donation.
- To submit in person, please print the attached application and return it to our office at PO Box 128, Espanola, NM 87532-0128, Attention Laura Rendon.
- To submit via e-mail: email@example.com
- All Sponsorship or Donation requests must be submitted in writing.
- The Cooperative allocates Sponsorship and Donation funds to be used by schools, non-profit groups or organizations located in our service area.
- The Cooperative does not donate to individuals.
- Funds that are donated by the Cooperative are to be used to positively impact the members and communities of JMEC.
- Please submit your request at least a month in advance of your need in order to receive the best consideration.